Friday, March 19, 2010

I LOVE Vista Print!

I have rediscovered Vista Print and their awesome, free (well, almost free) products.  You can check them out at www.vistaprint.com.  Once you sign up, they will send you all kinds of emails for free products. You just have to pay shipping & handling.  You have to be careful, though, because shipping depends on the type and quantity of products you are buying.  My average cost for shipping is about $12 or $13 for about 5 to 6 items...not too bad.  I have become a bit addicted over the past few days and have spent a good part of my Spring Break creating new materials to use in my classroom.  I think I have purchased about 23 products and have spent about $50.  Many of the things I have created can be used over the next few years so I feel like I will be saving time, effort, and printing costs down the road.  I was fortunate to find ideas online from other teachers who have used Vista Print.  Once I started making things, though, my creative juices really got going.  I can't wait to get my products! Check out some of the things I have made. I'm still getting use to uploading images so I am adding only several ideas at a time.

Small Banners

Products Made From Business Card Templates




No comments:

Post a Comment