Saturday, April 16, 2011

Probability with Eggs

Sorry, I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I've been busy with Donors Choose projects. Wow! What a great program. Check it out if you haven't already. I was able to get lots of stuff for my classroom with the support of colleagues, community members, and businesses. What a great partnership! That's what education should be!!!
Next week is all about spring and egg activities for us. We're going to the Eggstravaganza at our local Botanic Gardens and I have lots of fun, educational activities planned this week a lot in thanks to the creativity of fellow bloggers. Thanks to all those who have shared their great ideas!!! Now it's my turn to contribute an idea so here's one for probability with eggs. I loaded up on egg candy at the store (with the help of some coupons) so we should have a fun and "certainly" an excitable week. LOL!

Probability With Eggs Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment