Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You're Nuts! Game


Next week we're reading the story Dot and Jabber and the Great Acorn Mystery and one of our phonics skills involves dropping the "e" when adding suffixes like -ed and -ing. So...I found this cute clip art on Scrappin Doodles (love that clip art site) and became inspired early this morning. This is such a challenging skill for our students so I thought this game would be a great Word Work Station activity for a little extra practice. Hope someone else can use it, too...

You're Nuts! Game

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Nancy from The Apple Basket Teacher. I didn't notice an email address so I figured this was the best way to contact you. I would like to do a post soon, both on my blog and on TBA (Teaching Blog Addict) and I wanted to know if I could put a link to your sites since you had pictures of what you got. I would reference both for April 16 & March 21. I have 207 blogs in Google Reader and only a small handful of posts came up when I searched for Vistaprint. I think more teachers need to learn about this wonderful resource. I just placed two orders in the last week! Thanks, Nancy Nancydwilson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, that's fine if you put a link to my site. I agree that teachers need to learn about how wonderful Vista Print can be. I've turned many of my colleagues into Vista addicts. :)

    ReplyDelete