Thursday, February 12, 2009

Labels, Labels, Labels!!!



Not only do I love polka dots but I also love making labels.  I know it may sound a bit crazy but I get this little thrill when I put a label on something.  Maybe it's because I am a bit absent minded and I know a label will help me find things I'm usually misplacing.  Also, I know in order to be organized, everything needs a home and a label helps provides the address.  I love to be organized but often lack the dedication it demands.  However, if there's a creative spin to it, I am much more motivated.  

Another love is cute and fun scrapbook paper.  I'm not a scrapper but I adore all the cute paper out there.  I can spend forever looking at paper at Michael's and Hobby Lobby.  I always stock up when they put it on sale.  I often use the paper when making signs and labels in my classroom.  I also recently saw an idea on some of my favorite blogs, According to Kelly and Your Homebased Mom, for making some cute picture frames using scrapbook paper.  I can't wait to make some of these frames.  What an adorable idea!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog. I love it. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make the label signs? Esp. the supplies 1,2,3 ones... do you cute the white rectangle out with the label word(s) and pictures and just glue/tape it on scrapbook paper?... or is there another trick? :)

    ReplyDelete