Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fill a Bucket!


My friend, Kelli, shared an idea and these books with me the other day (when I was being nosey in her classroom :).  The idea shared in these stories is that everyone has a bucket inside them and it can be filled with love and kindness or of course the opposite - it can be empty.  These kid friendly books teach kids how we can help fill each other's buckets.  It sounds like a great way to promote a positive classroom environment and parents can use it at home, too.  If you are interested in using the bucket idea, check out this site, Mrs. Walker's Frog-Tastic Website, for more information and materials to download. Thanks, Kelli, for sharing!  You always find great ideas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog! I am honored. You've got a great new site here--I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete